Neighbor disputes in McKinney TX invariably ripple through communities and leave one or more parties with hard feelings. Serious disputes between neighbors can have tragic consequences.
Not surprisingly, Texas has lax regulations regarding disputes between neighbors including:
- Neighbor boundary disputes
- Intentional tree damage
- Unauthorized tree removal from neighbor property
- Adverse possession
- Noisy neighbor disputes
State laws in Texas pretty much leave neighbor disputes in McKinney TX up to local guidelines and local court decisions. Before taking any action in a neighbor dispute, including selling home in McKinney, be sure to be aware of local statutes.
When faced with uncomfortable neighbor disputes, things can get out of hand in a hurry. Very often the innocent party ends up selling home in McKinney TX and moving to another neighborhood or moving to another town. Life is too short to reside in a contentious environment.
Tree Damage and Neighbor Disputes in McKinney TX
Many neighbor disputes in McKinney TX revolve around trees and disagreements about other precious landscaping investments. Unlike most states, Texas does not have specific laws for recovery of deliberate damage to landscaping or improper, unauthorized removal of your trees. Unfortunately, deliberately damaging a neighbor’s trees is a crime in many states but not in Texas or McKinney.
Here is a recommended series of steps to follow if intentional tree or other landscape damage is the cause of a neighbor dispute in McKinney TX:
- Understand that you can receive damages from a neighbor who injures, abuses or removes your trees or landscaping.
- The amount you can receive is usually limited to what you originally paid for the trees or landscaping.
- This amount should include any installation fees.
- Under Texas law, intentional tree damage falls into a broad category of criminal statutes described as property damage.
- You may also be entitled to recover what it will cost to replace the landscaping or damaged trees.
- You are responsible to provide replacement estimates and any original costs you can prove. The burden of proof is upon the offended, innocent party.
- When you have prepared your case and hopefully saved images of the tree prior to damage and after the event, you are ready to take your neighbor dispute in McKinney TX to court.
A Solution to Bad Neighbors in McKinney TX
Disputes between neighbors can cause animosity and change the community’s environment in a hurry. If your home is important to you and your family and you reside next to or near an unfriendly, abusive neighbor, who needs it?
At www.sellyourhomefastonline.com, we buy “as is” homes, pay cash and close quickly. You have nothing to lose by contacting us through our website or by contacting SJT Rentals, LLC at (470) 236-2870.
We will return your call within 24 hours and make you a fair, commission-free offer to help get you out of an unfriendly neighbor dispute n McKinney and on your way to a new home. There are few things more uncomfortable than living next to a neighbor who does not respect your property or the community at large.
We can help. Visit our fast cash for your home page or call SJT Rentals, LLC at (470) 236-2870 and let us help you protect your family by ending a dispute between neighbors tomorrow!