An Abandoned property will always come with back taxes and hosts of legal problems. Perhaps you are thinking of a short sale or permitting the bank to foreclose on the property. Both these actions will hurt your credit score for years and might make it problematic to rent or buy another house in the future. You need to sell your abandoned property fast!
Here are other things to consider when you have an abandoned house:
- City Fines $300 for not cutting grass
- Vandalism such as broken windows or homeless sleeping in vacant houses
- Cannot insure empty houses
- Lost Income from not having renters
- Too far to manage
- Worried about a fire or storm that completely ruins it (no insurance)
- Back taxes go up to 25% fines and after a few years someone else owns the property
Sell Your Abandoned House Today! Fill out the form below and get a cash offer in 24 hours. No Obligations, 100% Free!